Inspirational Leah Misch is joining the 2018 lineup of women ready to leave her mark on the world. Once you meet and experience Leah firsthand, you’ll agree with us. She already has.
We look at Leah as a thriver, not just a survivor.
Leah’s Favorite Quotes:
- “Take the first step in faith, you may not see the whole staircase; but just take the first step”
- “Life begins outside of your comfort zone.”
- ‘Life’s like a bike; to keep balanced you must keep going’- Einstein
These quotes were some of my most life changing quotes as I took many first steps in life when I wanted to give up…. instead. I kept going as I continue to live life. As each year goes by and I check off the items on my bucket list goals I realize I was lucky to survive.
Who’s this Indian Scout Girl?
- Winner of the 2016 Garage Girls Contest and featured in
- American Iron Magazine, What Is It Like To Be Garage Girls Ultimate Biker Makeover Winner
- Indian Sponsored Ride Captain
- 10,000 Mile Journey- Seven Magazine
- Inspiring Rider- Indian Motorcycle Riders Group Magazine
- Indian’s Veterans Charity Ride- 2016
- Indian’s Guinness Record Ride- 2016
- Dancing with the La Crosse Stars- Red Cross Fundraiser, (road motorcycle on stage)
- The creator of educational motorcycle workshops on:
- Do-It-Yourself Installs and Maintenance
- Motorcycle Safety Demos
- American Iron Garage Magazine Contributor
- Iron Trader News Contributor
- So Easy Even A Girl Should Do it- Stealth Two Air Filter Install
- Inaugural Son’s of Speed Race, Board tracking is Back!
- Making Legends on the Track
- Garage Girl Ultimate Biker Makeover
From the Low’s to the Highs
- From Breaking free from the chains of domestic violence to overcoming morbid obesity to appearing on the La Crosse Dancing With the Stars.
- From Taking my first steps after breaking my back to later to running in and finishing my first 5K run.
- From Learning to ride a motorcycle to riding solo 10,000+ miles on my first solo ride.
- Flying into hurricanes to help victims of disaster during crisis situations was life changing.
In Leah’s own words, “Nothing was as difficult as working with the authorities to place the my abuser behind bars. For 8 years.”
You Go Girl is her motto and her hashtag “I share with others to overcome adversity, break through barriers, and achieve the goals you set for yourself. Remember, the only limits are those you set for yourself. Take the first step and just try; you may not see what’s at the top of the staircase, but just take the first step to try something new because life begins outside of your comfort zone.”