If you’re a woman who rides motorcycles and who’s ready to connect with other women for an adventure while powering up your motorcycle … AND life skills; then join Joan Krenning, June Cline, Laura Smith, Leah Misch, Laura Ellis, Sandy Weaver, Shannon Boesch, and the Idaho S.T.A.R. Ladies, Sunshine Beers & Shannon Griggs for a heart-centered Women’s Motorcycle Summit located in the San Juan Mountains of Western Colorado June 10 – 16, 2018. Yes, Your men are welcome, too!
THE WOMEN’S MOTORCYCLE SUMMIT IS A NEW PERSPECTIVE IN WOMEN’S MOTORCYCLE EVENTS!
A 2-Part event beginning with 2-Days in Durango & culminating with a 5 Night/4 1/2 Day stay in Silverton, Colorado.
THE MOTO EXPO – DURANGO, COLORADO – DAY 1 & 2 of the SUMMIT
We blend the spiritual and physical with the art of mechanics into an event with a program packed with:
- Range “Curves clinics, braking workshops & Intro to precision riding
- Inspirational speakers – June Cline, Laura Ellis and Sandy Weaver
- Gear clinics presented by Laura Smith (Worse for Wear) and Jenna Stellar (Stellar Moto Gear)
- Dressed To Thrill Gear Fashion presenting attendees “The Best in Innvation”
- All with a sisterhood of encouragement in both riding and living.
THE MOTO RALLY – SILVERTON, COLORADO – DAY 3 to DAY 7 of the SUMMIT
These 4 ½ days of the Summit basecamped in Silverton, Colorado contains:
- The San Juan Poker Run (Friday, June 15th – open to the public)
- Legends of the West Photo Shoot (points awarded as part of the scavenger hunt),
- A customized off-road riding clinic complete with a 4-hour tour of Silverton’s tundra,
- The Dancing’ in the Streets Friday evening party (Sponsored by the Grand Imperial Hotel & Golden Block Brewery),
- PLUS the largest riding challenge for women riders, which is simply stated, a competitive scavenger hunt/motorcycle tour!
THE MISSION OF THE STEEL HORSE SISTERHOOD CHARITIES:
THE MISSION OF THE WOMEN’S MOTORCYCLE SUMMIT:
THE WOMEN’S MOTORCYCLE SUMMIT:
S.T.R.O.N.G. WOMEN RIDE…TO LEAVE THEIR MARK ON THE WORLD
We Pave the Way
THE SHSC TEAM “BEHIND THE SCENES”
Catalysts for change in this wonderful, wild world of women … and motorcycling.
Be The First To Know
Get exclusive updates on our events, our missions and how you can help.
Women Riders Testimonials
THE SUMMIT WAS FABULOUS!“The 2016 Women’s Motorcycle Summit was fabulous! I loved the whole thing – the venue, the majestic views of Ouray, Colorado and surrounding areas made for some magnificent riding. My favorite part of the event were the women I met as each woman came with her own brand of inspiration. By far the best women’s motorcycle event I have attended.
WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE!The summit was such a great experience for me. I stepped out of my comfort zone and was challenged as a rider. I gained a lot more confidence and made some awesome new friends!
I VISITED LOVELAND & THE SUMMIT 2015I attended the 2015 Summit in Loveland, CO. I had an amazing time meeting the women who attended and listening to the speakers. The Beartooth Ride the next week was so over-the-top. Thank you Joan and Dawn. I hope to be back in Colorado in Ouray in June 2017 See you there sisters!
I LOVED THE MAPS & CHALLENGESThanks to the women’s motorcycle Summit I was able to experience the Colorado National Monument, one of many beautiful and inspiring places I got to see.
I loved the maps and the challenges. All was well put together and very easy to understand and they definitely took me to places I wanted to visit. Lots of fun and more reasons to eat chocolate and stop for cold refreshments.
THE SUMMIT WAS FABULOUS!“Wow! The Women’s Motorcycle Summit was amazing! The location in Ouray, CO just can’t be beat – riding the Million Dollar Highway, Black Canyon of the Gunnison, Wolf Creek Pass and the list just goes on. Inspiring women – speakers and attendees – coming together, riding together, competing in teams, sharing together, building new lifelong friendships. This is an annual event – I’ll be there every year!